Cookies usage policy
1. Administrator – shall mean S&A S.A. with its registered seat in Gdynia at ul. Św. Piotra 4, 81-347 Gdynia, Poland, entered into the National Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk Północ, 8th Commercial Division under the following KRS No. 0000351730, NIP No.: 586-211-61-86, REGON No. 192993503, which provides electronic services and stores and gains access to information on the User’s devices.
2. Cookies – shall mean IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices used by the User to view Service websites.
3. First-party Cookies – shall mean Cookies which belong to the Administrator and are related to the provision of the electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
4. Third-party Cookies - shall mean Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Service website.
5. Service – shall mean the website or the application used by the Administrator to run his website at www.b2b.s-a.pl.
6. Device – shall mean an electronic device used by the User to access the Service.
7. User - shall mean an entity to whom electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Terms of Service and the provision on rendering electronic services or who can enter into an agreement for the provisions of electronic services.
II. Types of Cookies Used
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. By using Cookies in particular it is not possible that the User’s Device gets infected with viruses or other unwanted or malicious software. These files make it possible to identify User software and help adjust the Service individually to every User. Cookies usually contain the name of their domain of origin, the time they have been stored on the Device and their assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
a. Session Cookies: These are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of given browser session. The information recorded is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The session cookie mechanism does not allow them to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
b. Persistent cookies: These are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending given browser session or switching the Device off does not delete them from the User’s Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow them to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
3. The User has the option of limiting or excluding storage of and access to cookies on the Device. If the User takes advantage of this option, using the Website will be possible except for the functions which by their nature require cookies.
III. The Purpose of Cookies
1. The Administrator uses First-party Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration
i) To customize the content of the Service websites to User preferences and to optimize the Service sites;
ii) To recognize the User’s Device and its location and to view the website, customized to the individual needs of the User;
iii) To save the settings selected by the User and to personalize User interface, e.g. selected language version or the region where the Used comes from;
iv) To save the history of websites visited in the Service in order to be able to recommend content;
v) Font size, website layout, etc.
b. To authenticate the User in the Service and maintain User sessions at the website
i) To maintain User Website sessions (after logging in) so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and the password at every subpage of the Website;
ii) For proper configuration of selected Website features enabling in particular browser session authentication;
iii) To optimise and improve the performance of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Carrying out processes which are necessary for full functionality of web pages:
i) To customize the content of the Service website to User preferences and to optimize the website for better user experience. These files in particular enable recognition of basic parameters of the User’s Device and provide proper view of the website customized to the individual needs of given User;
ii) Proper handling of partnership program which in particular makes it possible to authenticate the sources which redirected User to the Service web pages.
d. Saving User location
i) For the proper configuration of selected Service functions which in particular make it possible to adjust the information provided to the User considering User location.
e. Analysis, research and cookie audit
i) To create anonymous statistics which help understand the way Users use the Service and make it possible to improve its structure and content.
f. Provide advertising services
i) To adjust the advertisements of third-party services and products presented on the Website;
g. To provide safety and reliability of the Service.
2. The Administrator uses Third-party Cookies for the following purposes:
a. To collect general and anonymous statistical data with the use of the analytical tools:
i) IAI-Shop.com [Cookie Administrator: IAI S.A. with its seat in Szczecin]
ii) Google Analytics [Cookie Administrator:: Google Inc with its seat in USA]
iii) Tawk.to [Cookie Administrator:: Tawk.to with its seat in Riga]
IV. Potential for Determination of the Conditions for Storage of or Access to Cookies
1. The User can change the settings for Cookies independently at any time, specifying the conditions of storing them and access to Cookies on the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence may be made using the web browser settings or the service configuration. These settings may be modified so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to provide information each time Cookies are placed on the User’s Device. Detailed information on the potential and methods for handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The User may at any time remove Cookies using the features available in the web browser.